Venue Industries will provide the client with a written proposal via email. Upon execution of the proposal, included the following information:
- Buyer’s signature
- Ship-to address if different from the bill-to-address
- Preferred shipping date
Please be sure to check your proposal for 100% accuracy, your order will be generated based on the information on your signed proposal. Venue Industries will enter your order and schedule it for shipment only after the initial deposit is received.
TERMS & PAYMENT
A 50% deposit is required to start production of your order. Please see the payment terms located on your final proposal for additional payment terms.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- Visa, Master Card, American Express on orders less than $5,000
- Check or wire transfer
Unless otherwise stated on the order, Venue Industries will choose the freight carrier for delivery of your order. We will make every effort to get the most competitive freight quote based on the carriers with which we work and will provide a freight quote to you prior to processing your order. Please note the following:
- Special requests—such as inside delivery, lift-gate, and calls before delivery—are not included in the pricing. These requests must be made at the time you place your order. Your freight charges will appear on your invoice.
- A bill of lading accompanies all delivered goods and will be used as proof of delivery (POD) when signed.
FREIGHT & CLAIMS
It is your responsibility to inspect your shipment thoroughly upon receipt. Make sure the delivery driver is present when unpacking and inspecting your goods. If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, you must follow these procedures:
- Make the appropriate notations on the bill of lading.
- Report product and/or quantity discrepancies to both the carrier and to Venue Industries within 5 days of receipt of your order. If your claim issue is with a carrier that you, the customer, had designated, you are responsible for filing and resolving those freight claims.
Merchandise cannot be returned without written authorization from Venue Industries. Approved returns may be subject to a restocking fee. Returned merchandise will be inspection by the manufacturer and must be deemed to be in good condition.